Customer Service Standards
We comply with Education Leeds corporate customer service standards. In particular, we will:
- Act in a polite and courteous manner
- Consult widely and give all views fair and consistent consideration
- Use plain English
- Uphold all meeting commitments, and be punctual
- Provide office cover Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 17.00 and Friday 8.30 – 16.30.
- Answer the phone within 6 rings (20 seconds).
- Take messages for colleagues who are unavailable.
- Acknowledge phone messages within 24 hours.
- Respond with an answer within 3 days (or advise why this is not possible and an alternative timescale).
- Acknowledge e-mails within 24 hours and answer your issue within 3 days.
- If this is not possible we will explain why and provide an alternative timescale
- Use out of office messages to advise our expected return when out of the office for longer than 24 hours, and also provide alternative contact details.
- Acknowledge correspondence within 3 days and answer your issue within 10 days
- If this is not possible we will explain why and provide an alternative timescale.
To actively encourage and use your feedback to improve our service we:
- Send a questionnaire to Heads, Chairs of Governors, Councillors and Education Leeds and Council officers at the end of the informal review process.
- Seek feedback from the Education Leeds Executive Team.
- Provide for additional feedback at any point to:
- Mail to: School Organisation Team, Education Leeds, 9th Floor West, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 8DT.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform you how we have responded to your feedback.
- Provide these mechanisms in addition to formal public consultation processes.
- Include feedback forms in public consultation documents.
We aim to be accessible to everyone. If you would like this document in Braille, Large Print, on tape or in electronic format, or in a language other than English please contact us on 0113 2243311